Follow your dream

When we get use to the rhythm of our life, we just don't want to have any changes; gradually we forget what we did dreaming of but just working, day by day, month by month and year after years......

In that spring, we get a ride on Shinkansen ASAMA 521 ,fly towards our destination of Karuizawa......my dream comes true! Isn't that so simple? Yes! as simple as a ride on Shinkansen and I am feeling so happy forever after.

Take a break from your normal path, waken your hidden dream and take a little step forward.
No matter how far the destination may be, you act a little will bring you closer to your dream and one day, you are there! I am waiting for your sharing of that happiness some day!


2 comments:

Dr. Patrice Smith said...

I am loving this blog already and I assure you I will be an avid reader of it. It's so "cute," and quite different from the rest. It sure seems like the place to unwind and relax on my coffee break.

Good job!
Stop by my place sometime
http://climbreachachieve.blogspot.com/

antleeli said...

Thank you and really happy to know you enjoy here.You are always welcome & be my guest.

Sure I will stop at your place to relax,too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails