Coffee diary 02

It's raining outside, quite heavy; I just finished my breakfast, and now, waiting for the rain to stop, with you - a cup of Japanese coffee brewed in Shanghai.
My friend told me that this is not a Japanese Cafe but a Taiwanese instead, I can't figure out, at least not at that moment; but never mind,I enjoy the timeless with you.

Sometimes I do have a strange feeling here, it looks like Hong Kong, I can find proper coffee shop, 24Hrs. convenience store or even Japanese curry shop; lots and lots of luxurious retail store and commercial center around, but at the end I still can clearly define that I am in China, may be the air is difference, the voice, the mood, or the colour of the city...I'm not sure.

This is the first day that I left behind after my job completed, a whole day to discover the city, starting from here, Shanghai in 2005 before the Expo, with a dash of human touch.

5 comments:

Dr. Patrice Smith said...

Oh! I would love to try the Japanese coffee, or Taiwanese doesn't matter :)
and i would absolutely LOVE to visit China!

Anonymous said...

That cup of coffee must have tasted very good. Satisfaction of completion, and excitement at exploring the city. Does the same coffee taste differently depending on your mood?

annie said...

Patrice, China is always welcome and waiting for you :)

Wasaweb, sure, the same coffee taste different, it's weird, it taste much better when I am alone ?:)

m. said...

it's raining here too.

i still can't believe you live in hong kong.
how amazing.
xo

annie said...

...if I can choose, may be living in the moon for vacation is not bad.

it's raining here, too in H.K. :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails